We’re looking for a Programme Manager for Explore Adapt Renew (maternity cover) to join the Experts by Experience and Partnerships directorate
The successful candidate will:
Lead– Manage the Explore Adapt Renew Programme and support all partners to effectively deliver on the outcomes of the programme and capture the impact of their work relating to the development of their Early Action services and strengthening of local ecosystems led by Experts by Experience.
Innovate- Design and deliver the adapting services and the shifting power elements of the programme, working with the strategic digital partners and Expert by Experience team and bringing together and supporting the development of 120 organisations across the sector.
Insight and Impact- Lead on the coordination, development and reporting with the external evaluator team, the funder, and disseminate the findings of the learning and impact within the wider refugee sector and other interested stakeholders.
To succeed in the role you will need to demonstrate:
• Understanding of the needs, hopes and experiences of asylum seekers and refugees in the UK.
• Commitment to removing barriers to power for people with lived experience, and commitment to anti-racist practices.
• Understanding of how the UK’s hostile refugee protection and asylum system impacts those affected by it
• Experience and skills to provide direct and dotted line management tailored to individuals and commitment to further develop these skills
• Strong networking, facilitation and partnership-building skills with significant experience of delivering collaborative projects and/or partnerships using a co-design approach.
• Excellent project management skills with experience of successfully managing complex programmes of work.
• Understanding of the current and future challenges faced by organisations that provide services for asylum-seekers, refugees and migrants in the UK.
• Understanding of monitoring and recording systems and how they produce effective data to measure impact.
• Experience of overseeing granting arrangements and performance management of grantees.
• Understanding of the Asylum and Immigration System, access to justice work, Early Action approaches and commitment to developing knowledge.
• Experience of using co production and human centred design methodology to design and develop services, resources and capacity building programmes.
We want to make sure that we reach to as many potential candidates as possible and that we make the process accessible so we will be running an information session where interested people can come and find out more about the role, the work of the GPP team and the application process.Register Here for an online Information Session via Zoom on Thursday 4 May at 3:30 pm
We would also be happy to try and answer any questions you may have, please contact Pascale Gayford at firstname.lastname@example.org directly if you can’t make the meetings:
If you have any queries regarding the application and the recruitment process, please send an email to email@example.com
Closing date: 23:59 Monday 15 May 2023
Interviews: Monday 05 June 2023 on Zoom
Refugee Action only operates in the UK, so all roles are UK-based, and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Click here for more details and how to apply